Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Walkers Log 001.1

Before one can dive into explaining ones self, there are a few ground rules to deal with. Now these will pop up from time to time so get use to adjusting for the curve and we can be on the straight and narrow before long. A person whom has been appointed the task of summing themselves up into a nice neat ball can come into many hurdles.The first of which is stone cold fibbery. This is where a person recounts events that they have never experienced or in no why shape or form ever been around. The second is flexible fact and this implies just what it seems, that a person has been to a place or in a situation but the outcome or facts surrounding the event have been modified in a way to bring some emotional response to the reader. After flexible fact come narcissism this is where the writer dwells on themselves and their surrounding to the extent to where the reader looses sight of the writers’ main topic and the reader becomes lost in the rhetoric of a babbling wildman, woman, or person. There are many more short falls and pit traps that any seasoned writer can fall into the trick is not looking down to see if you are walking the line just feel your way along.As a male twenty something I herd much of the world and witnessed less. This in not due to the mtv culture that has befallen us all, it’s shortly because my time here, up to this point, has been filled with thing I have to do. Things that meet someone else’s goal, things needed to survive, things need to strive. You ask me what I’ve seen of the world, what has shaped me and what shape I have become. Gentlemen I implore you, ask me anything, ask me any question, just keep it in the form of a question and don’t ask me to start any response with the word or letter I...

No comments: