Sunday, April 8, 2007

midst #24

My Semester coming to a close in the midst of the Arctic element is not as much of a nuisance as you would think, nor would my blog assignment seem as paper caught in the clippers commands. I feel like the body of my papers has reflected a positive temperament towards the arts and a nonobscure representation of the assignments. With a real knack for editorials I will continue to search for Grammatical truth and I will not cease to assault my way through my college paper writing days, until the day I can once again write just foe the pleasure of it. To me the wind will blow cold when cease to blow.I have failed my math class and will have to take it over. It is Algebra 97 with Mr. Henesy, Tuesday... Thursday... he has granted me asylum for next year. It is not that I could not do the math, it is that I had the fundamental down, so then I did not keep up with the first month of math class, so then I was lost and with destine I have mutter through it. I am just glad that I found a good math teacher the first time around and that I feel confident that I can pass his same class next year. I am here to stay no matter how many things I have to reapply my self to.With the next sixteen weeks will come my next humanity, my next English, and a science class with a lab, the same math and a block of P.E. and summer school, the first summer school session. For summer school I have found a fishing class that only meets four times over the five weeks and a golf class with the same schedule. Next to the classification there is a dollar sing and a T for travel, meaning that you have to have transportation and a fee for your class or admission.For travel plans I have a trip to Mont. Rushmore with my mother and her four sisters family. What I think I have missed the most is the stars, so over the summer I shall spend many moons under the almighty night sky. There happens to be nothing better than to just get away for a few days, just escape with the ones around you now, and live, no one needing nothing but a good time and lunch, something that if you were to step back and look at it would seem black and white.With all this said, I know that summer break is not going to feel long enough, with not enough loitering, not enough laziness, not no time to lounge. The heat of the day will drain my soul, the northern Michigan Delta mosquitoes will drain away my blood, and with the little red dot devils chiggers, I should feel assured that I will swat away the summer. All the swatters and zappers in the world save me now.

No comments: